Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Posting From Kali's

I am up north visiting Kali. I had planned to be working on a book project during this trip, but the book deal fell through. So I am kind of at a loss for what I should be working on. Some of the CZTs are getting ready for a postcard swap, so that's what I'm working on now. No more than three tangles allowed, black and white, the only color we can use is by pencil or micron. I used Derwent Graphitint Pencils for the color you see in these two.
This card was fun. These are two of my own patterns: Blox and Harlequin. You can see the step out for blox by clicking on 'My Patterns' at the top of this page. On to more postcards. I have something like 16 more to make! That should keep me busy for a day or two :).

The Creator's Leaf

1 comment:

I have been waiting to hear from you :).