Friday, April 26, 2013

Swish and Flick!

 I can not believe I am posting all these pictures - hahahaha! One of our favorite places to go to is the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. We have all the required paraphernalia - the wands, the butterbeer mugs, the pygmy puffs. ($ for Honeydukes.)
 We made one last visit before Kali moved up north for school. While we were there, Kali got a HP photo frame and wanted to get a picture of the two of us to put in it. So, yesterday we set up some photos and had Mark take pictures.
 Some of these really speak for themselves. It's too bad we don't have an audio track to go with these. I had no idea what we were doing. Can you tell?
 I was getting closer to the right idea, I think . . . 
 . . . and then Kali lost it. Hahahaha!
 So we gave up on that idea and went with collecting memories for the pensieve. Good one, hmm? We almost look like we know what we are doing.
 And then there's this one.
 We finally got lucky and came up with a couple pictures where one of us doesn't look like a dork (the dork would be me.) Mission accomplished.
 There's my beautiful girl! And when we were done, she told me I could keep the wand :). What a great daughter! Yay!!!
 Mark did a great job with the photos.
This is the one we decided to frame. A cropped version of one of the above. From here it's all swish and flick!
The Creator's Leaf

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful - that last one just brought tears to my eyes...........
    Keep safe
    Prayerfully
    PEP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loads of fun! Such wonderful photos Alice.

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).