Thursday, April 4, 2013

More ATCs

 I love this ATC from Pat Peterson! So beautiful! And it's the perfect ATC for me since I love me some steampunk! Can you see the nifty little bits of metal and jewels attached here and there? Thank you so much, Pat!
I also received this ATC from Judy West from Australia. Judy hosts the Celtic Challenge each week and I love her new tangles. She has something new practically every week! She's been so kind to let me share her tangles on my 4-H Facebook tangle page - Treasured Tangles. I love this ATC, Judy! I keep studying the various sections, the linework, the stitching, the hearts - I love it all! Thank you so much for drawing this for me :).
This is the set of four tiles that I received for the Missing U Swap. We each had the same string, we tangled four tiles with that string, and the host mixed and matched, then mailed us back a set of tiles. This is the set I received back and I love it! Each tile was done by a different CZT. Here they are:
  • top left, Julie Evans, Hawaii,
  • top right, Denise Knobloch, California,
  • lower left, Judy Burkett, Tennessee, and
  • lower right, Nancy Roth, Rhode Island.
This is a set I will treasure! I may even end up framing it and hanging it in my studio for inspiration.

The Creator's Leaf

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been waiting to hear from you :).