Sunday, March 17, 2013

Little Mousie

What a cute little mousie! When I saw this stamp at Whimsy Stamps, I just had to get it! I prefer the digital stamps. I had not ever worked with an unmounted stamp before.
I began by organizing my copics, and one thing just led to another.
I'm not sure why I stamped this onto a zentangle tile, but that's what was close at hand, so that was what I used. The copics do bleed through the tile, but I'm fine with that. It didn't take me long to get this colored in - my second piece of copic art. And then - I guess because it was on a zentangle tile- I felt I needed to tangle something.
My poor little Mousie looked like he was sitting on air, so I tangled him up a boardwalk and some flowers. Lots of people use pencils they steal borrow from local businesses - Mousie's pencil is sporting The Creator's Leaf 's logo. That's one smart little Mousie!

Copics Used:
Pencil: YG1, YG23, YG25, W00, W3, W5, YR14, YR24, Y26, BV000.
Mousie: R81, R83, BG0000, BG11, E000, E00, E11, 
E13, B000, B02, B04, E31, E33, YR23, YR04.
Plants: V15, RV13, RV34, YG01, YG05, YG07.
Boardwalk: E35, E37, E39.
The Creator's Leaf

4 comments:

  1. Amazed you worked the Copics on the Zentangle tile - love the blue mouse & had to laugh, maybe he's just a bit cold?? but he looks happy enough.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe :) i wanted to make him/her pink to start with, but the blues started singing to me :) hehehehe

      Delete
  2. Alice!!!
    This site and your art are WONDERFUL!!! I hadn't seen your photos in a while so I checked in to "see" you and you moved to this new wonderful, colorful, creative, inspiring home!! Your art is completely joyful!!
    I hope you are well ...
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOw cute...love the little one! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).