Thursday, February 21, 2013

Whimsey Grids

Joanne Sharpe is the master of colorful, thought provoking statements and art, AND she teaches several online classes. One of which is called Letter Love 101. I started the class a little over a week ago and this was last night's project. The lesson was called Whimsey Grids and this my interpretation. There is a saying, "Being creative is not a hobby, it is a way of life." There's also another saying, "Inside all of us is a wild thing." It has absolutely nothing to do with this post, I just like the saying :). Bunny trails aside, the thought is to create - every day. Creation comes in many forms, we made a list of a few ways to create art each day. Then I colored it up brightly - like always :). Product included various Derwent pencils, sharpies, and Copic products. Check out Joanne's classes at the above link, then create! Trust me, if I can do it - so can you!

The Creator's Leaf

2 comments:

I have been waiting to hear from you :).