Saturday, February 23, 2013

What a Quandary, Diva Challenge 107

iamthedivaczt
Not totally happy with this, but posting it anyway. I am trying to get back into the swing of things with the challenges, but my life is always so busy that it's hard to do. The Diva Challenge this past week was to try out Zentangle's ® new tangle - Quandary. This was my first effort. I think I understand it a little better now and will give it another try this week. Oh, wait, it's Saturday already. Well. I'll try. You can see the other quandary drawings (from people who "got it") here.
The Creator's Leaf

4 comments:

  1. Quandary is a great backgroud for this lovely turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww-I love your turtle! Quandary is a quandary...just have to keep at it--never give up! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love sea turtles and yours is grand...the quandary is a perfect background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's beautiful, Alice. Your shadowing really brought out your turtle off the page. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).