Monday, December 24, 2012

Tangle Time in the Mountains

When we go on vacations I normally take jigsaw puzzles to work on - you know, to fill in time with as we 'relax.' I don't do 'relax' well. To me it sounds very similar to 'bored to tears.' So on this trip - I brought a ton of zentangle fun to work on.
Tiles, watercolor postcards, my Derwent Inktense Pencils, some new patterns to learn, and a whole lot of time. That's a great vacation right there! Sandy Hunter at Tanglebucket Studio challenged us to make a tile using the tangles: 
girlande, popsicles, tearce, and sand swirl. This last tile is what I drew. Thanks, Sandy! This was fun and I learned three new tangles :). Just a short post. I need to get back to drawing :).
The Creator's Leaf

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been waiting to hear from you :).