Saturday, November 17, 2012

104 and Counting

104. 104 books so far. 104 books in 2012. This year I decided I would post a list of all the books I read during the year. So far, in 2012 - with a little over a month left - I have read 104 books. I have never kept track of book totals for a year before. I used to catalog them on my blog one month at a time,  but each month the count would start over so I have never had a true running count. Here's a link to the list. OR you can click at the top of this page on "My Reads" to see the titles. Grab a book and join me :).

The Creator's Leaf

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of books! Kudos to you, woman!!

    I had to chuckle...my grandmother lived to be 104 and your title made me think of her in an odd way. LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).