Sunday, October 28, 2012

Preparing for Hurricane Sandy

Kali and I are in Maryland waiting for hurricane Sandy to hit. We expect much rain and wind and some flooding, no power, you know - all the nastiness that comes with hurricanes. We have an appointment at the culinary school on Tuesday for Kali to take an entrance exam. I don't really think at this point that this appointment is likely to happen, but we'll see. In the meantime, I have a nice cozy hotel room and lots of time to create art! Not much editing ability, or sizing photos, so what you get is what you get. I've even thrown in a pattern I messed up inadvertantly made. I'm going to call it punkin' in honor of the fallish pumpkin appearance it took on as a life of its own. Enjoy! 

The Creator's Leaf

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time to create and stay safe and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice,keep safe - I can't imagine what it would be like - at least you have your tangling tools with you :)) Great tile, and your pumpkins are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care - & keep safe.Much love to you all.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).