Thursday, October 4, 2012

In My Mailbox Today :)

Look what came today! Yay!!!!!! Now I have to wait until January 1st, but I'm ready!
What you see is one seriously awesome calendar put together, and illustrated, by CZT Carole Ohl. (I'm just noticing that Carole's blogface looks different - new topper - I like it!) You get a monthly calendar page like you see here, each with a piece of artwork that Carole has tangled. 
You also get weekly spreads, with a 2.5" blank square for every day so you can practice tangles. Either new ones every day, or practice a particularly challenging pattern every day for a week, or draw a string through all the boxes and work on a wonderful piece of artwork for several days running. So many ways to use this calendar. And I like Carole's own words - includes a full month calendar at the start of each month, just in case you want to actually use it for a calendar!" 

To order this wonderful calendar for yourself, just visit Carole's blog Open Seed Arts and place your order! I believe Carole also runs a flickr page where you can share your calendar art. Thank you, Carole Ohl, you totally rock!

The Creator's Leaf

4 comments:

  1. awesome "gift".
    with great pleasure you will draw on beautiful calendar ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope so, fifi! it is a great idea - hopefully i will be able to draw every day :)

      Delete
  2. What a great idea! I might have to gift myself one of those. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).