Thursday, October 11, 2012

Dilip's Ganesha Challenge

A fellow CZT, Dilip Patel from Bengaluru, has issued himself a challenge to create 100 tangled Ganesha before December 31, 2012. The rest of the CZTs are trying to help Dilip out. This is my offering. 
I really didn't know a thing about Ganesha, so I started with a google search. I really liked this particular photo, so I used it as my string.
I did the drawing first, then started filling in tangles. Then I took photos to post here on my blog. I realized - as usual - that I forgot to shade and I wondered - as usual - if it really made a difference.
I've got to say shading makes all the difference in the world! Here you go, Dilip, here is my Ganesha for your challenge.

The Creator's Leaf

7 comments:

  1. I just found your blog. I love this drawing of the elephant and the tangles you used inside of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, carol! it was interesting trying to find the right tangles. welcome to The Creator's Leaf :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks a million, Alice for a great Z-Ganesha, I appreciate your efforts.

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).