Sunday, September 9, 2012

String 017 Challenge



I think I am finally caught up (yay!!!) with the string challenges at TanglePatterns. It's week number 17 and the string was provided by Joyce Bruns. After being so far behind on everything - I am determined to get caught up - at least on a couple challenges. I tried something different in that bottom right corner. I alternated tangled sections of hurry and betweed - two of my fall-back-on patterns. I think they work well together. And that has to be the biggest purk I've ever done o.O This was a fun string to play with. Here is the string before I started:
And you are going to have to trust me on this one - in your mind, turn the string upside down and it will match up to my tile above. Haha! And it took me awhile to figure that out! If you are interested in joining in on the weekly string fun, go here and see what it's all about.


The Creator's Leaf

2 comments:

  1. This is so lovely!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very effective with Betweed & Hurry alternated - I've yet to work on those. Oh that I could extend the minutes into hours sometimes!!
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).