Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Did Someone Ask For Circles?

I mentioned yesterday how far behind I am on challenges. I've had this one sitting in my smash journal waiting to lay down some color. And now I remember that someone challenged us to circles, but for the life of me I cannot remember who - and I cannot find the challenge in my daily reads. So. Here is my response to the Unknown Circle Challenge! I used a little spinner pattern, mixed in some assemblies and jalousie, threw in some of my barz and geerz, and you have a bit of steampunk. With a whole bunch of circles. I count 79, but there might be more :). On to the next drawing.
The Creator's Leaf

4 comments:

  1. This is just a sheer piece of delight.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! steampunk is definitely my favorite - and i'm so tired, and so behind, i have no idea why i made this one except because of the circles

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).