Sunday, August 19, 2012

Duo Tangle - One = Uno Tangle

iamthedivaczt
The Diva's Challenge this week - #83 - was to make a duo-tangle using mooka and assunta. Last week I attended the CZT training and these two tangles are some of the many we worked on.
As you can see from my CZT note-collecting book, I worked on me some mooka!
I like this pattern - I've used it a couple times before. I worked on assunta a little - we tried that one on our own. And I just never got the hang of it. I will continue to work on it, but I wanted to get something posted. I've been gone for a week, and was getting ready for my trip for a week before that and I am soooooooo far behind on challenges. So, I'm posting my uno-tangle tile for the duo-tangle challenge. Here it is again - maybe if I post it twice that will make it similar to a duo-something-tile.
Sorry, Laura. I'll do better next week!

To check out all the duo-tangles (meaning those that actually used two tangles) head on over to the Diva's page here. Why don't you join us?
The Creator's Leaf

14 comments:

  1. Lovely, with the black and red.

    Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, annemarie! i can't wait to look at everyone's drawings and see how you incorporated assunta - and how you got it to look right - haha! help!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Alice on your productive week at the CZT seminar! Thank you for sharing your great photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shelly - i thought about you several times at training. there was one lady there that had a similar style to your drawing. every time i walked by her tiles, or by her desk workspace, i thought of you and wished i could ask you questions about your drawing :) your style just really speaks to me. and the CZT training was a dream come true!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your notes on mooka. Mine is no where near as lovely as many I have seen posted and your notes might help. Lucky you on your CZT training. Look forward to hearing more about it.
    And lastly, 1/2 a tile is better than no tile, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, susan! you should see my workbook page on assunta - maybe i'll get brave enough to post it one day - haha! probably not :) and the training was wonderful - living a dream!

      Delete
  4. How fun that you were able to go to training. I am sure it was fantastic. Your mooka is looking really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, leeanne, training was spectacular! i learned, i made new friends, and i got to meet and hang out with dilip :)

      Delete
  5. Your notes on Mooka are really helpful & there are a number of things I learnt from your post. Absolutely fascinating about using the aura as a fill & the unfurled/infurled terminology. Thanks for this.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm glad you were able to learn from my post :)

      Delete
  6. Looks Kewl!!! I don't know how you keep track of all the names.....I'd loose my mind...LOL

    blessings,
    Cindy♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! i have a notebook with lots of them hand-drawn and the names written there :)

      Delete
  7. your mooka is very well done, and i particularly like how you included "dark spaces". nice contrast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you - i thought it looked unfinished until i added the black sections. thanks for letting me know :)

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).