Saturday, August 11, 2012

CZT - Here I Come!

When you read this, Kali and I will be in the air flying north. We have a lay-over in Baltimore, where Kali will be getting off to visit friends and I will be changing planes and heading to Rhode Island. I have several days' worth of training next week to become a CZT - a Certified Zentangle Trainer. The first night we will have a meet and greet and we will be able to set up a display of our work.
Part of me wonders who is going to want to look at my work? And part of me is thinking, "hey! I can totally do this." Can you say stressed? How about: my plane leaves in 14 hours, I'm not packed and ready, and here I sit trying to figure out how to schedule posts so you guys have something new to look at while I'm gone. There's about five new pictures I wanted to draw before I go. Oh well. I guess they will have to check those out at a retreat, or something :). I hope you have a great week while I'm gone! And I will see you here at The Creator's Leaf when I get home :).
The Creator's Leaf

7 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! I wish I was going. Had to settle for something a bit cheaper, a cruise for Zentangle in early Nov. 2012

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A cruise is cheaper? Wow! Maybe I'll do that next :)

      Delete
  2. I'm sitting looking at the samples of your work & thinking - just brilliant & goodness what an amazing bundle of work in such a short time. You just enjoy all of your training & I'm thoroughly looking forward to all of what you have to tell.
    You give me such pleasure & encouragement.
    Take care & hope all the travelling goes smoothly.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Paula! I'll tell you all about it when I get home :) I am at the hotel already this is the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in!

      Delete
  3. Lovely work, Alice. You'll do great. Such a great opportunity.

    Coleen in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).