Thursday, August 2, 2012

Blox - A New Pattern

Blox - there are other wall tangles out there, but I haven't seen one exactly like this. I've used it in steampunk, but also as background and filler. Here are some ideas:
Above is a variation of blox - simply leaving out the corners.
This is one of my favorites! It was also one of the very first pictures I drew in the zentangle manner.

Have fun with this pattern - I'd love to see what you come up with! And please feel free to pin Blox to your pinterest boards :).

8 comments:

  1. I love your blox pattern. That first one is gorgeous! Love the contrast between the brick look and the delicate vines. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, rita. that picture is also showing in my new blog topper - i like it, too :)

      Delete
  2. My favorite is the one with the dragonfly ;)
    I like delicate and colorful wings in contrast with the wall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alice, Yes I was excited to have found your site yesterday. Love your art work and hoping to learn how to do some zentangles.
    Glad to meet another christian artist too!
    Blessings, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, you are certainly welcome here, sharon! i look forward to a new friendship with you!

      Delete
  4. hehehe ... and rabbits are in the last drawing? funny ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! gotta sneak a little something in there :)

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).