Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Anticipation

This was me. A little over a week ago. I was waiting for CZT training to start. I couldn't wait! I got to Rhode Island a day early so that Kali and I could fly to Baltimore together. She got off there to spend a week in town, I changed planes and flew on to Providence. The hotel was in a sketchy looking part of town - at least at night - so I didn't wander off to explore. Instead, I stayed in my wonderful room and practiced. I'm still new to zentangle, but I am loving it and enjoying learning something new every day! And here I am - a little over a week later - and I'm certified now to teach zentangle. I have my first series of classes already set up. I'll be working with my favorite home schooled kids! Going to be so much fun!!!    

The Creator's Leaf

6 comments:

  1. Love the dimension in this & so glad you had a wonderful time. I shall sit & identify the patterns if I can later.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, paula, so much fun! and i hope to be able to post some more pictures real soon!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for hunting down my blog and for the nice comments on my hair. I've really enjoy it.

    Love your Zentangles. CZT training...I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You'll be officially a teacher!! That's so cool! Enjoy the entire process. :):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's official - and i start my first series of classes soon - a home school group of students and probably a bunch of moms :)

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).