Sunday, July 1, 2012

Music For The Heart

Photobucket
Tangle Patterns' String 007 - I decided to go with a music theme. I was just flipping through some pages of patterns and this is what I came up with. I don't typically leave a bunch of white space, but I kind of liked it this time. Patterns: Msst, melody, variation of puff, and I threw in a keyboard :).
Photobucket
This is the string Linda gave us to work with. The string was shared by Mirjam Baart of Holland.  I basically rotated the string and went to work.
Photobucket
To photograph my tile for post, I went to my sheet music and pulled this one out. I got this music from a great aunt when she passed away. She had some great sheet music! and a pump organ that she played. This is  probably my favorite piece. I love to play this on the piano.
Photobucket
In case you can't tell that it's old from the photo - here's the copyright section from the first page. Copyright 1939!


If you'd like to participate with the string challenge, visit Linda Farmer's page - Tangle Patterns - here.

6 comments:

  1. Nice job on the string tangle. I always like some blank space and the music sheet is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, rita! are you going to do this one?

      Delete
  2. You put together a really nice combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my daughter play the piano... can you send me the sheet music?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fifi - send me your email address and i'll try to send it as an attachment :)

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).