Saturday, June 16, 2012

String 005 - it's far out!

Photobucket
Each week Linda at Tangle Patterns gives us a string to tangle. I actually made two tiles today with string 005. Outer space is what I was thinking as I drew this first tile. And it's the first time I've drawn one of the little bean guys! I love it! I used patterns from Zentangle For Kids! (cootie, bean, botto, squid, jetties)
Photobucket
This is the string Linda gave us to use. 
Photobucket
I also drew this second tile. I just went with the line separation provided by the string and filled the spaces. (organza, beaded, hurly burly, betweed, some auras, and sunz (my tangle)

This string was fun to use! I may pull it out again :). All color came from Derwent Inktense Pencils and some water :). If you want to join in on the string fun, visit Linda's page here!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun and love seeing what you create, but I know I'd never be able to keep up right now. I'll keep it in mind as I enjoy your artwork. :)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).