Thursday, May 24, 2012

Zendala Dare #6 - What Fun!

Photobucket
Running a little late on posts this week - we've been on vacation at Cedar Key for a few days! I can't even tell you how many pictures I took of seagulls and pelicans! About a gazillion at least! And in the midst of all that, I drew up this zendala for Erin's zendala dare! I couldn't post from there because there is no internet at Cedar Key. Hard to believe but there isn't! My cell phone even quit working around 6 PM every night! Ugh! Anyway, I had lots of drawing time - so I was happy :).
Photobucket 
This is the mandala Erin gave us to work with. I used betweed, dandelion, and two patterns that I haven't any idea at all what they are called. To see everyone's zendalas, or to post one of your own, head on over to the Bright Owl here.

2 comments:

  1. I love the way this folds and moves as it goes around the zendala template!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I really like this, especially the embellishment on the cusps of the lotus.

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).