Monday, June 25, 2018

Working in My Tangle Starts Strings Book #tanglestartsstrings #ledaartsupply #the100dayproject #zentangleallaround


Alice Hendon, Tangle Starts Strings book with 378 pre-drawn strings for you to tangle
A String for Every Day of the Year
is doing very well on Amazon.
It published on May 16.
On the 17th it went to #1 on the Hot New Release
list and stayed there for the remainder of
the 30 days that it was eligible.
After 30 days your book comes off the list.
So I am very happy with its success.
Alice Hendon, Tangle Starts Strings Book available on amazon,  my pages I'm working on
The thought behind this book was to provide you
with pre-drawn strings so all you have to do
is pick one and add the tangles. 
Are you one of the many that have trouble
drawing your own strings?
Then this is your book. 

Above is a page that I added tangles to. 
Each page has 4 strings ready for you to
work with. There is a range of string types as well.
Instead of 366 strings (don't forget Leap Year,)
my friend Geneviève Crabe has contributed
12 strings she created which takes the
total to 378 strings.
Alice Hendon, Tangle Starts Strings Book available on amazon,  my pages I'm working on
 This is the first two-page spread.
Alice Hendon, The 100 Day Project in my Tangle Starts Strings book
 Here is my day 84 of The 100 Day Project.
Completed in my Tangle Starts Strings.
Interested in picking up a copy?
Just click here and you will go straight to Amazon.
Alice Hendon, The 100 Day Project in my Baby Leda Pocket Sketchbook
Day 85 was completed in my
Baby Leda Pocket Sketchbook from
I traced around a 2" Bijou tile to set
up my boxes.
Then added tangles:
raid (mine - not stepped out yet) and
Ta-da!

I hope you have a great week!
I will be posting a step-by-step of a collage
piece I am working on very soon.

And thank you to every one who emailed me
about the subscriber by email question I had.
Apparently all is working as it should,
so thank you!

2 comments:

  1. That little Rain tile is so effective - it just sings the way you made it. Just shows how important white space is in design. I'm so pleased your planner is such a success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am usually trying to fill in every single area with pattern and forget it isn't necessary. it's all about balance :) just like in life.

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).