Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Subscribe to My New Website

Please come to the new website and subscribe
to receive each new post straight into your inbox.
Thank you for being such faithful followers
I appreciate you more than you could imagine!
Blogger has been plagued with one problem after another, 
but those days are now done.

Please subscribe to my new website:
Every post from this blog is there.
And a whole lot of new information is just 
waiting for you. 

As a special Thank You! for your loyalty,
 I am hosting a HUGE GIVEAWAY!!!
Close to $250.00 worth of art supplies that just 
might have your name written on them.
Entering is easy peasy!
All you need do is subscribe.
I promise.
And invite as many people as you wish.

I do not want to lose any of you - my faithful readers.
Please click this link to go straight to the new
location and be watching tomorrow morning (Thanksgiving Day) 
for the giveaway post, full of photos of the supplies
that one person will win. 
The giveaway will close at 10:00 PM EST,
December 2, 2018. 

Have a super Thanksgiving!
Be blessed!
I love you all!


2 comments:

  1. These links give me a "404", site not found error. I really want to get to your new site. Pete Jones, CZT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry, that site did not work out because of Covid I could not get the help I needed from the providers. so I went back to blogpost - free - and it works. the newer posts can be found here: https://alicehendon.blogspot.com and thank you for letting me know. I will update the link If I can remember how

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).